There are so many cool mysteries buried in our photos. Have you ever been intrigued — or even obsessed — by an old photograph? Who is that little girl? Why are those people in front of that building? Who is that kid that doesn’t look like the others? What stories does this old photo tell about my family?
I recently was a guest on Maureen Taylor’s podcast. She’s known as The Photo Detective. Her expertise is using proven methods for putting names to the faces and answering questions about old photos, like who took the photos and why, so you can preserve your family’s history.
Maureen and I are two peas in a pod. We both love putting order to family photo collections so they can become even more meaningful.
In this podcast we discuss:
- Your photos are really two collections: print + digital. Do you want to bring them together?
- Sharing or returning photos to other people if they don’t mean much to you, because they mean more to others.
- Tossing the trash and the top 5 types of photos to toss. This makes enjoying the valuable photos more fun.
- The one question to help you decide which photos to keep.
- How to know which photos get a tag/heart.
Click the image below to listen to Tips for Organizing Photos.
Photo Detective: Solving Photo Mysteries
Do you love podcasts? Check out some of Maureen’s episodes I think are very interesting:
If you feel like you have a photo mystery to solve, contact Maureen for a personal photo consultation.