If I asked you to pick a word for 2020, you might not immediately come up with abundance, but in the midst of this crazy year that is still (and always) my wish for you. In that spirit, I am giving you a free ticket for the Abundance By Design Summit taking place next week.
Despite the truly unimaginable conditions of this year, I keep looking for the helpers, the silver linings, the good in it all. This week alone I’ve seen these blessings:
- One of my organized/staged homes, already priced aggressively, produced a bidding war with offers as much as $25K over listing price!!!
- A design client is on fire with a bright new redesign plan for her living room largely using furniture she already owns…and is on track to complete the redesign before winter begins.
- One of my organizing clients has purchased beautiful window treatments for her new home that we are installing this week.
- We are wrapping up a beautiful life-celebration video for a photo client.
- We have collected and preserved over 20K photos from 3 big crates for a downsizing client.
- Two clients are ordering brand new custom closet shelving systems.
- Over 60 people learned “How to Look Good on Video” during my corporate training class.
- My daughter made the most amazing blue dragon costume using a cardboard box and scrap fabric. (I can’t wait to show it to you!)
These are all examples of real people moving ahead, breaking through their own pre-conceived barriers, and making the most of what they have in their homes and lives RIGHT NOW. Many of these folks are still sheltering-in-place to some extent, but they sure aren’t stuck.
That is my very heartfelt wish and prayer for YOU this year. That you make the most of where you are planted right now. That you stop feeling stuck. That you make the most of your home, whether it has to be a safe haven after a day of “essential work” or it has to be everything to a gaggle of you working-and-schooling-from-home.
Working where we also live, using technology in new ways, has meant that we need to maximize our personal and workspaces, developing new habits and solutions. After all, how can we show up as our best selves if our spaces are not working for us?
That’s why I’m so excited to tell you about the Abundance By Design Summit! The goal for this virtual summit is different than most. Leading experts have been brought together to discuss not just the aesthetics of physical space, but your relationship with design, mindset, and energy to make individuals whole and complete in both their personal and professional lives.
For TWO days, October 30-31, 2020, Sophia Clark, Founder of Galiatea, a socially conscious luxury home goods and design company, is bringing you presentations from more than 15 industry experts who have found the secrets that allow mindset, energy, and science to contribute to creating abundance within our lives. You’ll hear about everything from the effect of organization on productivity to being authentic in business. Learn about the impact of mindset on health, organization. Find out how to create abundance in our lives…and so much more.
For example, I’m going to talk all about–what else–home offices and how to make the most of whatever home office space you have (and also rice cookers and air fryers).
The best part? It’s totally free!
There’s more I’d love to tell you about this summit, but I’ll let you check out all the details for yourself. Watch Sophia’s short video inviting you to the summit when you click to get your free ticket for the Abundance By Design Summit today.
You are going to love meeting Sophia as much as I did as she brings out the fun side of her guests.
If you love listening to interesting podcasts, then you’ll love this summit and learning from all these experts. But don’t wait. Reserve your free ticket now and then mark your calendars for October 30 and 31. While everyone else is suffering from a Halloween sugar rush, you’ll be doing something good for yourself and finding the abundance in your home and life.
(Click the image to register)