Top 10 Organizing Tips
1. Use a 5-step system to get organized. My system is simple: Sort, Purge, Arrange what’s left, Containerize, Establish a Maintenance System.
2. Use the 80/20 rule to help you focus, make decisions, and enjoy life more.
3. Choose containers to define the type and amount of stuff that you want to deal with.
4. LABEL EVERYTHING!
5. Create a place for everything, even if things aren’t always in their place.
6. Repurpose before buying something new.
7. Live within your means, including space, schedules, information overload and $$money$$.
8. Set up systems (containers, technology, processes or other people) to help with maintenance.
9. Organize enough to enjoy the important things in life, like people and times that you cherish.
10. Recognize that organizing is an ongoing process, not a single event.
This Post Has 2 Comments
Your newsletter is always easy to read and full of wonderful and practical ideas and solutions, thanks. I look forward to them.
Congrats on baby #2!
How wonderful to hear from you! I hope that your storage unit tenants are treating you well. Feel free to post or share these 10 organizing tips for your clients/tenants. I think of you often, both because storage units are such a benefit and burden to many people, and because you care so much for your clients/tenants. Let me know how I can help you, if ever, serve your market. Best wishes!
Comments are closed.