Dates: Wednesday, January 21, 2015
Time: 7:30-9 pm (eastern time)
Where: 1000 York Rd, Willow Grove, PA 19090
in partnership with Kara Raudenbush Photography
(credit card and PayPal accepted)
Come get your digital photos organized with the ABC’s of photo organizing and a little tough talk and hand-holding on tech topics. You will learn the following:
- Where your photos are hanging out, on your computer, camera card, phone, and the “cloud”.
- What the popular photo organizing tools are and why you want to know.
- How to backup your photos without really trying using online backups and on-site backups.
- How to turn your aging stash of photos, films and videos into digital treasures, and why you want to.
- How to create a modern photo album from your digital shots.
This is a hands-on class. We ask that you bring your digital camera, your phone, your laptop, or whatever other gadget you need help with to begin your organizing project. Legacy Boxes and other recommended equipment will be available for sale, but no purchase is required.
Worried about the cost? Isn’t a small one-time investment worth it to safeguard your memories???
Looking to organize decades of printed and paper photos? Join us by registering here.
Be sure to check out Photo Organizing- Physical Photos