Mom doesn’t really want one more thing to dust, organize or water. She wants more sanity, simplicity, and happy memories. She will probably never ask you but will definitely appreciate help organizing her photos.
You know when you want to tell all your friends about the best, coolest, solution that just works?
Yeah, that’s me with Mylio.
This is THE FIRST digital photo organizing solution that meets all of my (and likely your) criteria:
- It allows you to KEEP all of your photos on YOUR system, and does not require that you upload them or park them on some cloud service. Your photos are always yours.
- It syncs all of your photos between your computers and mobile devices. Pictures are available on all of your other devices. And if you make an edit, that edit flows through to the same picture stored on all of your other devices. No more rampant duplicates!
- You keep the organization structure on your computer. No starting over with new folders or events.
- It integrates with Lightroom.
- It accepts photo formats like JPEG and RAW files.
- If you don’t stick with Mylio, your photos are still yours, with all edits and organization you’ve made.
- It allows you to have a family photo, regardless of your family member’s devices or locations.
- It works whether you use PC, Apple, or Android (Android is in beta test, target June 2015 availability).
- Oh, yeah, it handles video, too.
- It’s pretty easy to use.
Those of you who know me well know that I am actually not a technology early adopter, although I am a heavy tech user. I really like to know that my tech solution works and will likely be around for a while.
Why should you care about organizing your digital photos?
If you have digital photos on CD’s and DVD’s going back 10 years, there is a good chance that many of them might already be corrupt. We want to safeguard them before they are gone forever.
If you can never keep track of whether a picture you took is on your phone, on your PC, or somewhere on a cloud service, Mylio creates just ONE library on all of your devices, so you can get to any photo at any time.
All of those family albums you’ve been meaning to create? It gets a whole lot easier to do when you have all of your photos organized and accessible anywhere.
All of those precious family photos and slides that you wanted to scan? Now you’ll be able to organize them digitally and have them accessible and shareable, organized in whatever way makes sense for you.
Are you out of space on your phone? Mmm-hhhm.
Been meaning to organize your photos? Do it once, in one place, even on the go, and save tons of time.
You’re not going to take fewer photos this year. The organization and storage concern is only going to grow!
Why is Mylio better than the iCloud?
There’s a lot of reasons, more than I can cover here. I’ll work on getting a second post to answer just this question. The biggest reason, however, is that Mylio works on all platforms and doesn’t tie you in to just Apple products. And it costs roughly the same.
Choose Your Best Option To Get Started Organizing Photos Now
Option 1. Try the free version of Mylio. If you are comfortable loading apps and love technology, this is a good way for you to go.
Option 2: Subscribe to a Mylio’s plan for even more devices, more photos and videos, and more features.
I know organizing photos already seems like an overwhelming task.
I know you have the best intentions.
I know you just want something that works.
I’m here to help.
(The giveaway has ended.)